July 12, 2010

Face Painting Experiment

 So I was bored one day and I decided to do a little something different with my make up and this is how it turned out. When I'm styling hair, applying make up, or do something else that involves creativity...I never know what I'll come up with. But what I will say is that it's truly a masterpiece!!!!!
This is the opposite side of my face (obviously LOL) I didn't want to do too much on this side because I wanted to let my left side be the main focus.
ITEMS USED
Moisturizer:
Foundation:

Eye shadows:

Primer:


Highlight:

Eye Liner:


Eyelashes:


Finishing Powder:

Jewels:




LET ME KNOW 
WHAT YOU 
THINK!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I loveeeeee it,,,, super cool. U know Im a big fan of art make up/ face painting =)

    ReplyDelete

Each and every one of your comments are greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Guys <3